Detection & Security Systems for Businesses, Schools and other Establishments
We sell and install the best Security and Detection Systems for businesses and non-profits to ensure safety and well-being of your staff and visitors.
Detection and Security Systems Designed for Your Business & Non-profit Needs
When you manage a facility, ensuring the safety and well-being of your staff and visitors is a commitment of time and resources. This is why we sell and install trusted detection and security systems for businesses and non-profits that are designed to give you peace of mind while saving money and staff hours.
Whether you need to satisfy regulations, enforce policies or take preventative steps against harm, we can consult you on the best product for your facility and install the it while accommodating your schedule.
Businesses and schools across Denver and the West have trusted us with these type of important and sensitive installations. Keep reading to learn more about how we can help your location or contact us directly with questions.
- Temperature monitoring to combat the spread of infection
- Facial recognition systems for building access
- Detection systems to alert for air, chemical, environmental or audible anomalies
- Concealed weapons detector systems for permanent installation or mobile event use
- Monitor for THC, vaping, smoke and more in areas that cameras aren’t permitted
The Best Systems in the Industry
Quality is of paramount importance when it comes to safeguarding your well-being. That is why we only sell the best detection and security systems for businesses and non-profits. From years of experience in delivering high-caliber cabling and network solutions, we can assure you that the products we offer are among the best available for a reliable and manageable solution.
We also offer detection and security systems that excel at delivering multiple functionalities. These systems not only save your business time and money, but also enhance your ability to maintain your environment. Our sales staff can answer any questions you have on the systems to see what works best for your location.
Detection and Security Systems for Businesses, Education, Health Care and more
The capabilities of our security and detection systems have wide applications to serve varied industries such as food processing, health care, hospitality, schools and others. If you have a specific requirement, ask our experts on the system that is best for you.
We have detection and security systems for businesses and non-profits to match the needs of the building. Whether your facility is a large school or small business, we can out fit the system to work effectively based upon your building’s layout.
Consult Our Experts
Our sales team can answer any questions you have. Don’t know if a system will satisfy the needs of your business or nonprofit? Contact us! We’re happy to help.
Thermal camera systems to combat the spread of infection. Create non-contact temperature monitoring stations that reduce risk for your employees and visitors. Highly targeted for accurate readings, even in crowded spaces.
- Multiple readings allow for faster traffic speed
- Long range cameras reduce risk of infection for your staff
- Accurate readings even with face masks in place
- High Accuracy Readings ±0.5º F
- Automated warning systems for increased efficiency and saved staff hours
- Recording capabilites for read backs
Kiosk-style or mounted units allow establishments to permit entry based on temperature reading to combat the spread of infection from viruses, such as COVID-19.
Facial recognition capabilities serve as entrance security systems for businesses and other shared spaces.
*Dependent upon local legislature
- Remote units allow monitoring from safe distance
- Able to integrate with your current security systems
- Highly accurate readings within ±0.5º F
- Facial recognition capabilities for controlled building access
- Ability to save scan with salient details for added safety measures
Originally designed to support schools responding to shooting and vaping epidemics, the HALO Smart Sensor expanded its functionality to serve more industry needs.
Now, 12 separate detection sensors enable you to monitor multiple abnormalities with one system. Applications support health and security systems for businesses, schools, hospitals, food and other establishments that enforce safety and health and regulatory policies.
Real-time alerts for sound, air, chemical and light abnormalities allow for swift responses for your security team.
- Able to monitor areas where cameras not permitted
- Smart capabilities for fewer false alarms
- Vape detector that also alerts for THC
- Applications for businesses, manufacturing, schools, restaurants, hospitality, health care establishments and more
- Integrates into your current security monitor and VMS
- Tamper resistant vape detector that also alerts for THC
- Monitor for vaping, elevated chemicals, aggressive noises and gunshots, air disturbances and more
Award winning ViewScan accurately detects presence and location of threat objects such as knives, guns and razor blades. System can be put in place permanently or packed in a case for travel to use at specific events.
More than just a metal detector, the ViewScan can quickly identify the locations of multiple threat objects at once.
- Data archiving ability
- Multiple threat detection
- Will also detect cell phones for restricted areas
- Clear, immediate readings support swift responses
- No radiation emitted makes it safe for pacemakers or pregnant visitors
- Portable unit can travel to events as needed
- Accurate readings even when object is wrapped in masking materials such as lead or foil
Businesses across the West have Trusted Structured Plus Communications for Honest Sales and Quality Installations
“Great to Work With”
Structured Plus Communications was very great to work with. From their excellent rates, to their availability, and their Accounting team – all a pleasant team to work with.
“The Best by Far”
We had so much bad luck with a number of our contractors, but fortunately your guys were great. I’ve been traveling all year, working with data vendors, and your team has been the best, by far.
Accredited with the Better Business Bureau since 2008
We treat our work as vendors and installers of network infrastructure and security systems for businesses and non-profits with the utmost respect. SPC has been accredited with the Better Business Bureau since 2008. We work hard to maintain our A+ rating with the BBB, because we want you to know you can trust us.
Questions about a System?
Have more questions? Our staff can answer any questions you may have about the products we offer or how we work. Contact us today!