HALO IOT Smart Sensor Detector System
– Fast Alerts for Faster Responses
One detector so businesses and schools can monitor vape, THC, gunshots, chemical alerts and more for increased security and health.
12 Sensors in 1 for a Wide Range of Use
Initially designed for gunshot detection systems and vape detectors for school buildings, the HALO Smart Sensor continued to develop greater functionality for application across more industries. With real-time alerts, the HALO Smart sensor allow for faster response times. The 12 sensors within the HALO system work in unison to deliver over 125 readings to create a detection system with virtually zero false alarms.
Trusted for use in varied industries
- Real Estate
- Food Processing
One HALO Smart Sensor will Monitor:
- Gunshot Detection
- Louder-than-normal noise indicating: shouting, bullying, fighting, excessive banging for mechanical issues
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC detector)
- Carbon Monoxide
- Carbon Dioxide
- Natural Gases
- Sensitivity (Be notified of lights left on causing higher energy bills)
SPC offers Sales, Installation and Training for HALO IOT Smart Sensors
Structure Plus Communications is proud to offer this level of protection to our customers. This award-winning sensor has wide-use applications to help create healthier and safer environments for schools, businesses, health care establishments and more.
We sell and install HALO Smart Sensors in the Denver area and around the western U.S. As always, we offer our Lifetime Workmanship Warranty on all the work we do.
Once installed, we’ll help you understand the system, the set up and how to use the HALO Smart Sensor for maximum effect.
Ready for Effective Monitoring?
Contact us today about installing the HALO Smart Sensor system at your facility.
Award winning system goes beyond basic detection systems
- Accurate vape detectors for school and hotels despite masking agents like body spray aerosols
- Only system on the market to detect THC
- Monitors where cameras not permitted such as hotel rooms, bathrooms and locker rooms
- Discreet or loud tamper alarm to suit your needs
- Fast alert time for faster responses
- Produces over 125 readings to eliminate false alarms
- HALO integrates with your existing monitor and VMS eliminating the need for separate applications
Vape Detectors for School Bathrooms and Locker Rooms
As Wired Magazine points out, vape detectors for schools have often been outwitted by willful teens. Vape and THC users often chose places cameras aren’t allowed to smoke without detection. The HALO Smart Sensor’s sensitive vape detector system however has multiple attributes that make it keenly effective in detecting and deterring teen vaping at school.
- The HALO vape detector is tamper-proof making it impossible for it to be harassed without detection.
- The HALO is not a camera, however alerts from the sensor can trigger time-stamped images from security cameras outside bathrooms or other non-camera areas giving officials needed information for investigating the incident.
- HALO’s 12 separate and highly tuned sensors work together to give accurate alerts. Unlike other systems, the HALO Smart Sensor does not deliver false alarms from non-offending aerosols, such as body spray.
HALO Smart Sensor Across the Industries
With so many applications, the HALO Smart Sensor is the perfect system for any industry.
- Monitor vape or smoking in prohibited areas by staff or visitors
- Maintain proper temperatures to prevent bacteria and food waste
- Detect vaping or smoking in hotel rooms with discreet alerts
- Monitor for noise level disturbance such as gunshots, glass breaking or yelling
- Vape detectors for schools that stop and deter vaping and THC use
- Gunshot detection system for faster responses to protect students
- Hospital room occupancy
- Room pressure monitoring
- Protect your investment with vape and smoke monitors
- Detect natural gas leaks
- Monitor chemical, light, temperature and humidity for optimal plant environment
Why Trust Us with your HALO Smart Sensor Installation?
A system like the HALO Smart Sensor plays an important role in today’s facility management. With the epidemic rise of teen vape usage and school shootings, building managers must be able to rely on the tools they put in place to keep their areas safe.
SPC has been serving the Colorado-area in the structured cabling industry for over 30 years. When it comes to installing and maintaining complicated infrastructure technology, we excel at implementing systems with the highest quality workmanship possible.
Our experience and expertise also means we do it all while keeping costs in check and eliminating delays. When you hire SPC, your project is a assigned a dedicated project manager to orchestrate the install, serve as your single point of contact and facilitate a smooth installation.
We’ve worked with hundreds of businesses and not-for-profits and respect the need to accommodate schedules. Our team is flexible and strives to make installs integrate as seamlessly as possible into your daily operations.
Serving Businesses and Not-for-Profits Around Colorado
The HALO IOT Smart Sensor is one of several systems we sell and install for the health and well being of Colorado companies. Visit our Security page to see if we can help your organization with additional security measures, including concealed weapon detectors, building access security devices and thermal imaging cameras for combatting the spread of infection from pathogens such as the coronavirus.
Trusted by these Denver and Colorado-based Companies
Not sure the HALO Smart Sensor system is right for your facility? Contact us. Our technicians are happy to answer any questions you may have.